2014年5月8日星期四

Seeds of hope

Time flies. The last post was posted during the first sem for first week of orientation and settled down in Labuan. Now, is already the second sem and sooner to say hello for second year in UMS. Studying in a university is still a dream, which I never even thought of it and it seems like I'm still in dreaming in a flash of an eye. Everything seems going on too fast that I can't feel how great is this environment and how much I am growing to be a better person.

Currently, we are doing an exhibition "Seeds of Hope" in UMSKAL. We have some well-trained narrators from students in UMS to bring out the essence of the exhibition to the whole UMS student as well as lecturers and staffs. " It starts with one" is the theme of the exhibition. "You may never know what the outcome will be with your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no changes."quotes from Mahatma gandhi.

I have joined this exhibition for twice being a narrator. Every time I narrate, I have different thought and feeling. It is  really a great exhibition that encourages us to never give up on doing the right things. Only through perseverance and working tremendously hard that enables us to achieve our goals. Not only that, only through success that we can be the inspiration for others to strive for a better living.

Through all these activities, it does inspire me to work better, to stive and start to take action on taking challenges in life.  Therefore, today is the last day of exhibition to bring out the "hope" to each and everyone in UMSKAL.

没有评论:

发表评论