2019年10月25日星期五

Little Achievement

It was a comfortable, cold and cozy night, the best moment to have deep self-looked-back, therefore I suddenly have the mood to have a short update as note of reminder for myself. 

It was really such a blessing that I've finally been promoted internally as executive level this time after my 3 years of working experience. 

There are some struggling on taking up this task too, because it may not be as easy as before. There are many paper works, plannings, follow ups, and dealings to be done in a stringent time. The amount of work may be increased to more than 200% , welcome to more OT time. 

Despite of having all the doubts, I would still take this as a challenge and try to do my best. No matter how the outcome, at least that I have tried. 

If you are also encountering the dilemma of changing jobs, fields, or industry, I would strongly advice you just go for it and do not be afraid to take up new challenges. Life is a constant battle, to win over your past, not to compare yourself with others, but always be better than your yesterday. 

Effectively on my favourite month, 1st November 2019.

Good Luck. 
   

没有评论:

发表评论